"Are you ready for a FUN, SAFE, and Affordable Summer Camp in Marietta, East Cobb, Johns Creek, Suwanee, Duluth & Alpharetta? YES!”
As of yesterday, only a few spots remain!
Did you know that you can SAVE your child’s spot in our 2016 Summer Camp right now for only $39! Call or text us right now at 404-474-2350! These summer camps will sell out quickly! Hurry, SAVE your child’s spot now!
Exciting Summer Camp Sports:
- Martial Arts Classes!Your child will become bully proof, more confident, and safe around strangers! It’s awesome! This program is perfect for beginners!
- Tumbling Classes!This exciting tumbling class is going to be a blast!
- Dance Classes! Boys and Girls love this fast paced and fun dance class! Improvements in coordination, rhythm, and flexibility are common benefits for your child!
- Soccer! Have a blast learning how to dribble, pass, and shoot goals!
- Kickball! Learn about team work and try to kick home runs!
- Dodge ball! A fun and Safe game that improves reaction speed and reflexes!
- Fun educational games! Your child will stay smart and focused this summer!
- Sight words and flashcards for Kindergarten and First Grade Kids! Improved reading ability and memory! Very helpful for our young summer campers!
- Fun math worksheets for all ages!Your child will have a blast practicing these skills each week!
- Science Projects! Learn about science in new ways!These projects will give your child the opportunity to think outside of the box!
- Exciting Arts and Crafts! Improved creativity, sharing, imagination, and much more are a results of weekly Arts and Crafts!
- Awesome New Game Room! Filled with "cool stuff” that kids love!
- Video Game Systems! Action packed, fun, and active video games!
- Lego Building Stations! Your child’s creativity will soar!
- Chess, Checkers, and Mancala! Develop winning strategies and brain power!
- And much more!
Free early drop off - 7:30 am
Free late pick up to - 6:00 pm
Camp regular Hours - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
* During early drop off and late pick up we provide children free time and activity sheets.
|Event Date:||May 30 - July 29, 2016|