Amateur Athletic Waiver and Release of Liability
In consideration of participating in any way in The Kwanmukan athletics/sports program, and related events and activities, the undersigned:
1. Agrees that prior to participating, they will inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if they believe anything is unsafe, they will immediately advise their coach or supervisor or Kwanmukan personnel of such conditions) and refuse to participate.
2. Acknowledge and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own actions, inactions or negligence but the actions, inactions or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. Assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death.
4. Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue The USA Karate Federation, , the Kwanmukan Foundation, Hickey Karate Center, Inc. and their affiliated clubs, instructors, their respective administrators, directors, agents, consultants, coaches, and other employees of the organization, other participants, sponsoring
agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessees of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as "releasees" from any and all liability to each of the undersigned, his or her heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of injury including death or damage to property, caused or alleged
to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasee or otherwise.
These terms and conditions apply between "the Kwanmukan" and those persons registering for and participating in the Kwanmukan’s' events ("Registrant ").
1. REGISTRATION; ACCEPTANCE OF REGISTRANT:
a. Registration is on a first-come, first served basis. Early registration helps to ensure availability. Walk-in registrations will be accepted on a space-available basis. Kwanmukan reserves the right to substitute speakers, presenters, facilities, venue and/or any program to be offered at the Event at any time. By registering for this Event, Registrant represents, warrants and ensures that he/she is physically and mentally able to participate in the program for which he/she is registering and/or any others in which Registrant may participate. Registrant understands that this registration is non-transferrable and non-assignable and that any other person(s) wishing to attend the event must register in their own name(s). If you have any questions concerning the Event, please contact the Kwanmukan directly.
b. By registering for this Event, Registrant agrees to fully and completely comply with all terms and conditions hereof and the Kwanmukan' rules and regulations. Kwanmukan reserves the right to refuse attendance to any individual at any of its Events. All packages, bags, and other containers brought to the Event are subject to search, and may be required to be stored during the Event. Failure to comply with the Kwanmukan’s rules and regulations is grounds for immediate dismissal from the Event. Persons dismissed from the Event shall not be entitled to a refund or cancel any unpaid balance due. Registrant's failure or inability to use all of the facilities, classes or services offered at the Event for any reason, except as otherwise provided herein does not relieve or suspend the Registrant's obligation to make all payments required hereunder on a timely basis, nor entitle the Registrant to a refund or credit. Registrant understands and agrees that payment for the Event is not a guarantee or promise of satisfaction.
2. BILLING AND PAYMENT: Billing and payment processing for Kwanmukan’s events is performed by Member Solutions, Inc. ("MSI"), and this contract is specifically assigned to MSI for all such purposes. Registrant knowingly and irrevocably authorizes MSI to charge electronically Registrant 's bank account and/or credit card for any and all amounts due for Registrant 's, and anyone registering under Registrant 's, attendance and participation in the Event. The phrase "8882448044 ONLINE REG FEE" or "MSI*EMPRODUCTMANAGEMENT" will appear on your bank or credit card statement. Any returned payment will be assessed a $25.00 fee. Any unsuccessful electronic transaction is subject to a $10.00 processing fee. MSI is not responsible for any bank fees incurred by Registrant. MSI has the sole right to resubmit returned or declined items (plus applicable fees) without prior notice. BILLING INQUIRIES -- 888-244-8044 or by mail to PO Box 297, Hatboro, PA 19040.
3. REGISTRANT'S RIGHT TO CANCEL: If you wish to cancel your registration, you may cancel by delivering or mailing by certified mail, return receipt requested, written notice to MSI and Kwanmukan. If your notice of cancellation is received more than 10 days prior to the Event, no administrative fee will be charged. Any cancellation received 10 days or fewer before the Event shall result in a per person administrative fee equal to the lesser of $25 or 30% of the Event cost. MSI is not responsible for any refunds. Registrant further agrees that once the registration is submitted, this Agreement is a legally binding and enforceable obligation of Registrant.
4. RELEASE; INDEMNIFICATION: Registrant understands and agrees that his/her participation in and attendance at the Event is knowing and voluntary. Registrant understands and agrees that strict observation of the Event rules and regulations is required and that use of the Event facilities and the Registrant's presence at the Event are at the sole risk of the Registrant. Registrant indemnifies and holds harmless Kwanmukan and MSI, and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, demands, actions, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses, including court costs and reasonable attorneys' fees arising out of or relating to: (i) Registrant's participation in the Event; (ii) claims against Kwanmukan and/or MSI by any third parties arising from or related to Kwanmukan' or MSI's actions and/or omissions, (iii) claims relating to any violation or alleged violation by Kwanmukan and/or MSI and/or any third party of the applicable laws relating to the conduct of the Event; and/or (iv) claims arising from or relating to Kwanmukan' and/or MSI's performance of its obligations hereunder. Registrant specifically understands and agrees that he/she is assuming the risk of any and all injuries that he/she may suffer or incur as a result of his/her registration and/or participation in the Event. Registrant's indemnification obligations shall survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.
5. COPYRIGHT; USE OF IMAGES: This Event is copyrighted by Kwanmukan. Video, audio and/or any other means of recording of this Event by Registrant are strictly prohibited. Violators will be dismissed from the Event and Kwanmukan reserves all legal rights to pursue civil remedies. To inquire about obtaining a professional recording of the Event, please contact Kwanmukan. Registrant, for him/herself and his/her/its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, heirs, executors and administrators hereby irrevocably consents to the unrestricted use by Kwanmukan, its advertisers, clients, Registrants, successors and assigns, of Registrant's name, likeness, statements, photograph or motion picture, for advertising, sale, marketing, promotion or any other purposes of trade and Registrant waives the right to inspect or approve such completed images used in connection therewith. Registrant grants to Kwanmukan the exclusive right to exploit and license or assign for exploitation all such matter or any approved derivatives thereof in any manner in any medium or field of use, in the form delivered.
6. UNAVAILABILITY; FORCE MAJEURE: Kwanmukan will use commercially reasonable efforts to hold the Event. However, under no circumstances will Kwanmukan be held responsible for unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Kwanmukan' reasonable control, including acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems nor can any reservation be cancelled, altered or amended once the Event has commenced on the basis of circumstances beyond Kwanmukan' reasonable control.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State in which Kwanmukan is located. All rights and obligations of the Kwanmukan and Registrant under this Agreement are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. These terms and conditions shall be deemed revised to conform to applicable statutes, rules and regulations. Kwanmukan and/or MSI may modify the terms and conditions stated herein at any time in their sole and absolute discretion. Registrant shall be bound by the modified Agreement and agree that no other modifications shall be enforceable. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision hereof shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. The waiver of any breach shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
Covid-19 Acknowledgement and Waiver
Participant acknowledgesthat they understand the risk of Covid-19 (and other potential illness) ifattending this event and that they take full responsibility for theirattendance at this event and agree to, and hereby do, release, save andhold harmless the Kwanmukan Foundation, its officers, directors, trustees,agents, representatives and others participating in its activities from anyliability or loss suffered from, and responsibility for, anysickness, disease, illness or other bodily harm including death (including anyarising out of or related to Covid-19 or similar virus) contracted byParticipant as a result of attending this event.
I acknowledge that I amfamiliar with the latest CDC, State and County guidelines pertaining to Covidand that I will follow them as well as any modifications that are in place atthe time of this event. Further, that I will update myself on the latestCDC, State and County guidelines pertaining to Covid and that I will followthem as well as any modifications that are in place at the time of this event.
No I am not vaccinated
I do not wish to disclose