Team Member Information
Parent/Guardian & Emergency Contatct Information
Child Release (applies to grades K-5)
Riders in grades 5 and under must be checked out by a parent, guardian or designated person during or at the end of practice, unless you authorize G Team to release your child without a designated person and assume the liability. Note - riders in grades 5 and older may check themselves out at the end of practice.
Complimentary t-shirts will given to all team members registered while supplies last.
BX Pro Am Team
Add Alpine Night
Race Helper- Race to the Cup - Buck Hill - Dec 17 - 3-5pm
Race Helper- Race to the Cup - Buck Hill - Dec 18 - 8:30am-2:30pm
Race Helper- Race to the Cup - Buck Hill - Dec 18 - 8:30-11:30am
Race Helper- Race to the Cup - Buck Hill - Dec 18 - 11:30am-2:30pm
Race Helper- Race to the Cup - Buck Hill - Dec 19 - 8:30am-2:30pm
Race Helper- Race to the Cup - Buck Hill - Dec 19 - 8:30-11:30am
Race Helper- Race to the Cup - Buck Hill - Dec 19 - 11:30am-2:30pm
Race Helper- Race to the Cup - Buck Hill - Dec 20 - 8:30am-2:30pm
Race Helper- Race to the Cup - Buck Hill - Dec 20 - 8:30-11:30am
Race Helper- Race to the Cup - Buck Hill - Dec 20 - 11:30am-2:30pm
Race Helper- Race to the Cup - Buck Hill - Dec 20 - 2:30-4:30pm
Comp Helper - High School Meet - Hyland - Jan 23 - 8am-2:30pm
Comp Helper - High School Meet - Hyland - Jan 23 - 8:30-11:30am
Comp Helper - High School Meet - Hyland - Jan 23 - 11:30am-2:30pm
A concussion is a type of traumatic brain injury that changes the way the brain normally works. A concussion is caused by bump, blow, or jolt to the head or body that causes the head and brain to move rapidly back and forth. Even a "ding,Ē "getting your bell rung,Ē or what seems to be a mild bump or blow to the head can be serious. G Team is concerned with the health and well being of each and every athlete and strictly adheres to the USSA Concussion Policy. Please click here to review the policy.
Did You Know?
∑ Most concussions occur without loss of consciousness.
∑ Athletes who have, at any point in their lives, had a concussion have an increased risk for another concussion.
∑ Young children and teens are more likely to get a concussion and take longer to recover than adults.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF CONCUSSION?
Signs and symptoms of concussion can show up right after the injury or may not appear or be noticed until days or weeks after the injury.
If an athlete reports one or more symptoms of concussion listed below after a bump, blow, or jolt to the head or body, s/he should be kept out of play the day of the injury and until a health care professional, experienced in evaluating for concussion, says s/he is symptom-free and itís OK to return to play.
These are some SIGNS concussion (what others can see in an injured athlete):
∑ Dazed or stunned appearance
∑ Change in the level of consciousness or awareness
∑ Confused about assignment
∑ Forgets plays
∑ Unsure of score, game, opponent
∑ Answers more slowly than usual
∑ Shows behavior changes
∑ Loss of consciousness
∑ Asks repetitive questions or memory concerns
These are some of the more common SYMPTOMS of concussion (what an injured athlete feels):
∑ Dizzy or unsteady
∑ Sensitive to light or noise
∑ Feeling mentally foggy
∑ Problems with concentration and memory Confused
CONCUSSION DANGER SIGNS
In rare cases, a dangerous blood clot may form on the brain in a person with a concussion and crowd the brain against the skull. An athlete should receive immediate medical attention if after a bump, blow, or jolt to the head or body s/he exhibits any of the following danger signs:
∑ One pupil larger than the other
∑ Is drowsy or cannot be awakened
∑ A headache that not only does not diminish, but gets worse Weakness, numbness, or decreased coordination
∑ Repeated vomiting or nausea
∑ Slurred speech Convulsions or seizures
∑ Cannot recognize people or places
∑ Becomes increasingly confused, restless, or agitated
∑ Has unusual behavior
∑ Loses consciousness (even a brief loss of consciousness should be taken seriously)
WHY SHOULD AN ATHLETE REPORT THEIR SYMPTOMS?
If an athlete has a concussion, his/her brain needs time to heal. While an athleteís brain is still healing, s/he is much more likely to have another concussion. Repeat concussions can increase the time it takes to recover. In rare cases, repeat concussions in young athletes can result in brain swelling or permanent damage to their brain. They can even be fatal.
Concussions affect people differently. While most athletes with a concussion recover quickly and fully, some will have symptoms that last for days, or even weeks. A more serious concussion can last for months or longer.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF YOU THINK YOUR ATHLETE HAS A CONCUSSION?
If you suspect that an athlete has a concussion, remove the athlete from play and seek medical attention. Do not try to judge the severity of the injury yourself. Keep the athlete out of play the day of the injury and until a health care professional, experienced in evaluating for concussion, says s/he is symptom-free and itís OK to return to play.
Rest is key to helping an athlete recover from a concussion. Exercising or activities that involve a lot of concentration, such as studying, working on the computer, or playing video games, may cause concussion symptoms to reappear or get worse. After a concussion, returning to sports and school is a gradual process that should be carefully managed and monitored by a health care professional.
Risk of Continued Participation
A repeat concussion that occurs before the brain recovers from the first-usuallywithin a short period of time (hours, days, or weeks)-can slow recovery orincrease the likelihood of having long-term problems. In rare cases, repeatconcussions can result in edema (brain swelling), permanent brain damage, andeven death.
The G Team recommends that Team Members review the Center for Disease Control's resourceson concussion awareness at the following link:
HEALTH: SCREENING AND PREVENTING COVID-19
∑ Athletes MUST not be at Practice or a Race with any of the following symptoms:
∑ Temperature of 100.0 or above
∑ Difficulty breathing
∑ If your athlete may have been exposed to COVID-19 or a high-risk area, please do not send them to practice or a race
∑ If an athlete becomes ill while at training, we will call and request that a parent or guardian comes to pick the athlete up
∑ Parent/guardian must agree to pick an athlete up immediately when contacted if athlete becomes ill.
∑ If your athlete presents with symptoms of COVID-19, you and your athlete have 2 options before returning to practice or racing:
∑ Option A: Get your athlete tested and they are medically cleared to return
∑ Option B: Quarantine for 14 days and return to practice after
G Team COVID-19 DOCUMENTS
Please review the documents at www.thegteam.com/covid19
Once you submit your online registration, you are a fully registered rider. So if you're not ready to join, please wait to register.
If you selected to pay by check, you will need to mail a check that is postmarked within 3 days from the date you registered. Make payable and mail to: *G Team, PO BOX 926, Prior Lake MN 55372*
Late payments will be assessed a late fee of $25.
No refunds or credits will be given for G Team registration fees. Exceptions to this policy will be considered for extended practice shutdowns due to COVID-19 public health mandates. No refunds will be given for necessary temporary removal of an athlete for a positive COVID-19 test or proximity (determined through contact tracing) to a positive COVID-19 case. There are no exceptions to this policy.
Once received and confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation; team communications are all by email. Scheduled are subject to change.
Practices are held in rain, snow or shine. Practices are subject to being cancelled. Practices can not be made up by attending other scheduled practices.
A link to download the waiver, release and authorization will be emailed to you soon; must be returned before rider can begin training.
The team fee does not include a season pass or lift tickets, any competition fees, travel for competitions and coaching at USASA National Championships or National level competitions; members are responsible for such items.
Team members who qualify and compete at the USASA National Championships must pay the team coaching fee.
A $35.00 handling fee will be charged each time a check is returned. 2.9% will be added for Credit Card payments (Visa/MC).
These terms and conditions apply between "the Business" and those persons registering for and participating in the Businesses' events ("Customer").
1. REGISTRATION; ACCEPTANCE OF CUSTOMER:
a. Registration is on a first-come, first served basis. Early registration helps to ensure availability. Walk-in registrations will be accepted on a space-available basis. Business reserves the right to substitute speakers, presenters, facilities, venue and/or any program to be offered at the Event at any time. By registering for this Event, Customer represents, warrants and ensures that he/she is physically and mentally able to participate in the program for which he/she is registering and/or any others in which Customer may participate. Customer understands that this registration is non-transferrable and non-assignable and that any other person(s) wishing to attend the event must register in their own name(s). If you have any questions concerning the Event, please contact the Business directly.
b. By registering for this Event, Customer agrees to fully and completely comply with all terms and conditions hereof and the Business' rules and regulations. Business reserves the right to refuse attendance to any individual at any of its Events. All packages, bags, and other containers brought to the Event are subject to search, and may be required to be stored during the Event. Failure to comply with the Business' rules and regulations is grounds for immediate dismissal from the Event. Persons dismissed from the Event shall not be entitled to a refund or cancel any unpaid balance due. Customer's failure or inability to use all of the facilities, classes or services offered at the Event for any reason, except as otherwise provided herein does not relieve or suspend the Customer's obligation to make all payments required hereunder on a timely basis, nor entitle the Customer to a refund or credit. Customer understands and agrees that payment for the Event is not a guarantee or promise of satisfaction.
2. BILLING AND PAYMENT: Billing and payment processing for Businesses' events is performed by Member Solutions, Inc. ("MSI"), and this contract is specifically assigned to MSI for all such purposes. Customer knowingly and irrevocably authorizes MSI to charge electronically Customer's bank account and/or credit card for any and all amounts due for Customer's, and anyone registering under Customer's, attendance and participation in the Event. The phrase "8882448044 ONLINE REG FEE" or "MSI*GTEAMINC" will appear on your bank or credit card statement. Any returned payment will be assessed a $25.00 fee. Any unsuccessful electronic transaction is subject to a $10.00 processing fee. MSI is not responsible for any bank fees incurred by Customer. MSI has the sole right to resubmit returned or declined items (plus applicable fees) without prior notice. BILLING INQUIRIES -- 888-244-8044 or by mail to PO Box 297, Hatboro, PA 19040.
3. SIGNATORIES. Any person(s) signing this agreement, whether as a Member, co-signer or otherwise shall be jointly, severally and individually liable to Business and MSI for the full contract price as if such person signed as the Member. All persons signing this agreement assume responsibility for all costs of collection, including but not limited to collection agency fees, court costs, attorney's fees, and late charges that may be incurred in the event of a default. Any person (s) signing this agreement authorizes the use of a disclosed e-mail address for billing purposes and acknowledges that e-mail text may include financial information pertaining to the membership. Any person signing this agreement authorizes the use of a disclosed cell phone or telephone number for autodialed or pre-recorded voice calls and text messages for billing related issues including, but not limited to, expiring billing information, or overdue account balances.
4. CUSTOMER'S RIGHT TO CANCEL: If you wish to cancel your registration, you may cancel by delivering or mailing by certified mail, return receipt requested, written notice to MSI and Business. If your notice of cancellation is received more than 10 days prior to the Event, no administrative fee will be charged. Any cancellation received 10 days or fewer before the Event shall result in a per person administrative fee equal to the lesser of $25 or 30% of the Event cost. MSI is not responsible for any refunds. Customer further agrees that once the registration is submitted, this Agreement is a legally binding and enforceable obligation of Customer.
5. RELEASE; INDEMNIFICATION: Customer understands and agrees that his/her participation in and attendance at the Event is knowing and voluntary. Customer understands and agrees that strict observation of the Event rules and regulations is required and that use of the Event facilities and the Customer's presence at the Event are at the sole risk of the Customer. Customer indemnifies and holds harmless Business and MSI, and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, demands, actions, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses, including court costs and reasonable attorneys' fees arising out of or relating to: (i) Customer's participation in the Event; (ii) claims against Business and/or MSI by any third parties arising from or related to Business' or MSI's actions and/or omissions, (iii) claims relating to any violation or alleged violation by Business and/or MSI and/or any third party of the applicable laws relating to the conduct of the Event; and/or (iv) claims arising from or relating to Business' and/or MSI's performance of its obligations hereunder. Customer specifically understands and agrees that he/she is assuming the risk of any and all injuries that he/she may suffer or incur as a result of his/her registration and/or participation in the Event. Customer's indemnification obligations shall survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.
6. COPYRIGHT; USE OF IMAGES: This Event is copyrighted by Business. Video, audio and/or any other means of recording of this Event by Customer are strictly prohibited. Violators will be dismissed from the Event and Business reserves all legal rights to pursue civil remedies. To inquire about obtaining a professional recording of the Event, please contact Business. Customer, for him/herself and his/her/its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, heirs, executors and administrators hereby irrevocably consents to the unrestricted use by Business, its advertisers, clients, customers, successors and assigns, of Customer's name, likeness, statements, photograph or motion picture, for advertising, sale, marketing, promotion or any other purposes of trade and Customer waives the right to inspect or approve such completed images used in connection therewith. Customer grants to Business the exclusive right to exploit and license or assign for exploitation all such matter or any approved derivatives thereof in any manner in any medium or field of use, in the form delivered.
7. UNAVAILABILITY; FORCE MAJEURE: Business will use commercially reasonable efforts to hold the Event. However, under no circumstances will Business be held responsible for unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Business' reasonable control, including acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems nor can any reservation be cancelled, altered or amended once the Event has commenced on the basis of circumstances beyond Business' reasonable control.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State in which Business is located. All rights and obligations of the Business and Customer under this Agreement are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. These terms and conditions shall be deemed revised to conform to applicable statutes, rules and regulations. Business and/or MSI may modify the terms and conditions stated herein at any time in their sole and absolute discretion. Customer shall be bound by the modified Agreement and agree that no other modifications shall be enforceable. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision hereof shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. The waiver of any breach shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.