Poster / Ad
Southwestern Musician Magazine
PARENT / GUARDIAN 2 (Secondary Contact)
In case of emergency, and parent or guardian is unavailable, whom do you wish for us to contact?
Housing / Commuter Information:
I, the participant (or participantís parent/legal guardian if participant is under 18 years old) authorize my (my childís) full participation in the BLAST OF BRASS Summer Music Conference (BOB), produced by Metro Musical Productions (MMP), at Texas A&M University-Commerce (TAMUC), including related activities. I understand the activities are not without some inherent risk of injury. In consideration of my (my childís) right to participate in this activity, I agree to release, waive, discharge, agree not to sue,and agree to hold harmless for any and all purposes the BOB, MMP, and TAMUC, The Texas A&M University System and its Board of Regents, and their officers, employees, agents, and volunteers(Releasees) from any and all liabilities, claims, or injuries, including death, that may be sustained while participating in this activity, including traveling to, from, and for the activity, or while onpremises owned or controlled by Releasees, including injuries sustained as a result of the negligence of Releasees. I understand this release does not apply to injuries caused by intentional or grosslynegligent conduct on the part of Releasees. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Releasees for any loss, liability, claim, or injury caused by me (my child) while participating in this activity,including traveling to, from, and for the activity, or while on premises owned or controlled by Releasees. I also give my permission for me (my child) to receive any emergency medical treatment bya healthcare professional, including emergency medical transportation, which may be required for injuries sustained by me (my child). I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Releasees for any costincurred to treat me (my child), even if a Releasee has signed hospital documentation promising to pay for the treatment.
State law requires you be informed of the following: (1) you are entitled to request to be informed about the information about yourself collected by use of this form (with a few exceptions as provided by law); (2) you areentitled to receive and review that information; and (3) you are entitled to have the information corrected at no charge to you. BLAST OF BRASS / METRO MUSICAL PRODUCTIONS ATTN: Keith Meek 502 Doral Pl., Garland, TX 75043-5414 (214) 236-8441 office email@example.com www.blastofbrass.com
MEDIA RELEASE AND WAIVER: If the party is 18 years old or older, complete information and sign below; otherwise, the parent or legal guardian must also sign. I or WE do hereby give BOB, MMP, and TAMUC, its assigns, licensees, and legal representatives the irrevocableright to use my name (or any fictional name), picture, portrait, photograph, or video in all forms and media and in all manner, for advertising, trade, or in any other lawful purpose.. I hereby foreverwaive any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including but not limited to, written copy and/or an image in print or on a web site that may be created in connection therewith. I ameighteen (18) years of age or older. I understand that BOB, MMP, and TAMUC cannot control the unauthorized use by persons other than themselves, of my name or image once such name orimage is published. Any claim I may have concerning unauthorized publication of my name and image must be pursued by me against the unauthorized user. BOB, MMP, and TAMUC disclaim anyresponsibility for such unauthorized use of my published name or image. I have had sufficient time to review and seek explanation of the provisions contained above, have carefully read andunderstand them, and agree to be bound by them. I voluntarily and irrevocably give my consent and agree to this Release and Waiver.
DORM PARENTS & CAMP COUNSELORS
Dorm Parents are qualified music educators that will be on site 24 hours a day and available to assist students at all times. In addition, they will be staying in the dormitories to supervise students after hours. Camp Counselors are current undergraduate music students at Texas A & M University Ė Commerce. Counselors accompany students safely to their designated camp activities, and supervise students during meals and extracurricular activities.
Medical care will be available on a 24-hour basis for all students residing in the dormitory and available to all students while on campus. In cases when a camper is referred by the Student Health Center to outside medical facilities (medical laboratories, x-ray facilities, etc.), the medical expense will be charged to the parent or guardian. Please bring family insurance information with you in the unlikely event of an emergency.
Residents leaving the campus for any reason without written permission from a parent or guardian will be dismissed from camp without refund. All personal property, including instruments, purses, and money are the responsibility of the owners at all times. Neither BLAST OF BRASS nor the university take any responsibility for lost, stolen, or misplaced belongings. Automobiles belonging to campers MAY NOT be used during the hours of the camp. An official university parking permit is required for parking on campus. Pets, alcoholic beverages, knives, illegal drugs, smoking, gambling, explosives, and weapons of any kind are forbidden on the university campus at all times. Violation of this policy will result in dismissal from camp without refund as well as possible prosecution.
Violation of camp rules or dormitory regulations may result in the student's expulsion from camp without refund. Parents will be notified and arrangements will be made to send the student home at the parentís or guardianís expense.
These terms and conditions apply between "the Business" and those persons registering for and participating in the Businesses' events ("Customer").
a. Registration is on a first-come, first served basis. Early registration helps to ensure availability. Walk-in registrations will be accepted on a space-available basis. Business reserves the right to substitute speakers, presenters, facilities, venue and/or any program to be offered at the Event at any time. By registering for this Event, Customer represents, warrants and ensures that he/she is physically and mentally able to participate in the program for which he/she is registering and/or any others in which Customer may participate. Customer understands that this registration is non-transferrable and non-assignable and that any other person(s) wishing to attend the event must register in their own name(s). If you have any questions concerning the Event, please contact the Business directly.
b. By registering for this Event, Customer agrees to fully and completely comply with all terms and conditions hereof and the Business' rules and regulations. Business reserves the right to refuse attendance to any individual at any of its Events. All packages, bags, and other containers brought to the Event are subject to search, and may be required to be stored during the Event. Failure to comply with the Business' rules and regulations is grounds for immediate dismissal from the Event. Persons dismissed from the Event shall not be entitled to a refund or cancel any unpaid balance due. Customer's failure or inability to use all of the facilities, classes or services offered at the Event for any reason, except as otherwise provided herein does not relieve or suspend the Customer's obligation to make all payments required hereunder on a timely basis, nor entitle the Customer to a refund or credit. Customer understands and agrees that payment for the Event is not a guarantee or promise of satisfaction.
2. BILLING AND PAYMENT:
a. Billing and payment processing for Businesses' events is performed by Member Solutions, Inc. ("MSI"), and this contract is specifically assigned to MSI for all such purposes. Customer knowingly and irrevocably authorizes MSI to charge electronically Customer's bank account and/or credit card for any and all amounts due for Customer's, and anyone registering under Customer's, attendance and participation in the Event. The phrase "8882448044 ONLINE REG FEE" or "MSI*BLASTOFBRASS" will appear on your bank or credit card statement. Any returned payment will be assessed a $25.00 fee. Any unsuccessful electronic transaction is subject to a $10.00 processing fee. MSI is not responsible for any bank fees incurred by Customer. MSI has the sole right to resubmit returned or declined items (plus applicable fees) without prior notice. BILLING INQUIRIES -- 888-244-8044 or by mail to PO Box 297, Hatboro, PA 19040.
b. A surcharge of 4% is added to the final total as a card processing fee. If a payment plan is requested, there will also be a $4.00 processing fee for each monthly installment requested.
3. SIGNATORIES. Any person(s) signing this agreement, whether as a Member, co-signer or otherwise shall be jointly, severally and individually liable to Business and MSI for the full contract price as if such person signed as the Member. All persons signing this agreement assume responsibility for all costs of collection, including but not limited to collection agency fees, court costs, attorney's fees, and late charges that may be incurred in the event of a default. Any person (s) signing this agreement authorizes the use of a disclosed e-mail address for billing purposes and acknowledges that e-mail text may include financial information pertaining to the membership. Any person signing this agreement authorizes the use of a disclosed cell phone or telephone number for autodialed or pre-recorded voice calls and text messages for billing related issues including, but not limited to, expiring billing information, or overdue account balances.
4. CUSTOMER'S RIGHT TO CANCEL:
a. A $200.00 Non-refundable deposit is required to register.
b. If you wish to cancel your registration, you may cancel by delivering or mailing by certified mail, return receipt requested, written notice to MSI and Business. If your notice of cancellation is received more than 10 days prior to the Event, no administrative fee will be charged. Any cancellation received 10 days or fewer before the Event shall result in a per person administrative fee equal to the lesser of $25 or 30% of the Event cost. MSI is not responsible for any refunds. Customer further agrees that once the registration is submitted, this Agreement is a legally binding and enforceable obligation of Customer.
5. RELEASE; INDEMNIFICATION: Customer understands and agrees that his/her participation in and attendance at the Event is knowing and voluntary. Customer understands and agrees that strict observation of the Event rules and regulations is required and that use of the Event facilities and the Customer's presence at the Event are at the sole risk of the Customer. Customer indemnifies and holds harmless Business and MSI, and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, demands, actions, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses, including court costs and reasonable attorneys' fees arising out of or relating to: (i) Customer's participation in the Event; (ii) claims against Business and/or MSI by any third parties arising from or related to Business' or MSI's actions and/or omissions, (iii) claims relating to any violation or alleged violation by Business and/or MSI and/or any third party of the applicable laws relating to the conduct of the Event; and/or (iv) claims arising from or relating to Business' and/or MSI's performance of its obligations hereunder. Customer specifically understands and agrees that he/she is assuming the risk of any and all injuries that he/she may suffer or incur as a result of his/her registration and/or participation in the Event. Customer's indemnification obligations shall survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.
6. COPYRIGHT; USE OF IMAGES: This Event is copyrighted by Business. Video, audio and/or any other means of recording of this Event by Customer are strictly prohibited. Violators will be dismissed from the Event and Business reserves all legal rights to pursue civil remedies. To inquire about obtaining a professional recording of the Event, please contact Business. Customer, for him/herself and his/her/its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, heirs, executors and administrators hereby irrevocably consents to the unrestricted use by Business, its advertisers, clients, customers, successors and assigns, of Customer's name, likeness, statements, photograph or motion picture, for advertising, sale, marketing, promotion or any other purposes of trade and Customer waives the right to inspect or approve such completed images used in connection therewith. Customer grants to Business the exclusive right to exploit and license or assign for exploitation all such matter or any approved derivatives thereof in any manner in any medium or field of use, in the form delivered.
7. UNAVAILABILITY; FORCE MAJEURE: Business will use commercially reasonable efforts to hold the Event. However, under no circumstances will Business be held responsible for unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Business' reasonable control, including acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems nor can any reservation be cancelled, altered or amended once the Event has commenced on the basis of circumstances beyond Business' reasonable control.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State in which Business is located. All rights and obligations of the Business and Customer under this Agreement are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. These terms and conditions shall be deemed revised to conform to applicable statutes, rules and regulations. Business and/or MSI may modify the terms and conditions stated herein at any time in their sole and absolute discretion. Customer shall be bound by the modified Agreement and agree that no other modifications shall be enforceable. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision hereof shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. The waiver of any breach shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.