Terms and Conditions:
These terms and conditions apply between "the Business" and those persons registering for and participating in the Businesses' events ("Customer").
1. REGISTRATION; ACCEPTANCE OF CUSTOMER:
Registration is on a first-come, first served basis. Early registration helps to ensure availability. Walk-in registrations will be accepted on a space-available basis. Business reserves the right to substitute teachers, speakers and presenters at the Event at any time.
2. BILLING AND PAYMENT: Billing and payment processing for Businesses' events is performed by Member Solutions, Inc. ("MSI"), and this contract is specifically assigned to MSI for all such purposes. Customer knowingly and irrevocably authorizes MSI to charge electronically Customer's bank account and/or credit card for amount due for Customer’s registration, and anyone registering under Customer's, attendance and participation in the Event. Any returned payment will be assessed a $25.00 fee. Any unsuccessful electronic transaction is subject to a $10.00 processing fee.
3. CUSTOMER'S RIGHT TO CANCEL: If you wish to cancel your registration, you may cancel by emailing Ninaya@ninaya.com. Any cancellation received 10 days or fewer before the Event shall result in a per person administrative fee equal to the lesser of $25 or 30% of the Event cost. If your notice of cancellation is received more than 10 days prior to the class, no administrative fee will be charged. Once the class series has started, no refunds are available.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State in which Business is located. All rights and obligations of the Business and Customer under this Agreement are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
NEW CLIENT WAIVER
If you, or your family member, have a specific medical condition or specific symptoms, WaterTherapies, Watsu, Yoga, Movement or Massage may be contraindicated. ~ A referral from your primary care provider may be required, prior to service being provided by Ninaya Nancy Strandberg.
I understand that full payment of the class is due before or upon completion of the class/session. Classes and session packages purchased are to be used within the specific time frame designated.
I understand that each class is specifically scheduled and a twenty-four (24) hour notice of cancellation is required or the full class fee will be billed to me, unless Ninaya is able to fill the class slot. ~ And if I am late to class, I will only receive services within required time, unless otherwise negotiated.
*Note NO class make-up policy, due to our limited class offerings
* Note If class is cancelled or re-scheduled, you will be refunded full amount, or have credit option to attend other class.
I am aware that my participation in this class may involve strenuous physical movement, and close, non-sexual interaction with other class members, and Ninaya. I assume full responsibility for my and my child’s participation in this class, our personal belongings and specific needs.
I understand the pool is slightly chlorinated, and I take full responsibility for my own, and my baby’s comfort, health and safety in the water and while moving around on the premises. I know baby must wear swim diapers, and that I am also responsible for any property damage or physical injury to myself, to my child or another.
I agree to indemnify and hold Ninaya's Healing Journeys, teachers Ninaya Nancy Strandberg, Kelly Ann Campbell, William Gale and the owners of 604 Rockwood Drive, Santa Barbara, CA 93103, harmless for any and all liability incurred as a result of me and my child’s participation in this class/session. I agree that the terms here of shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, and administrators, and all members of my family, including minors.
Because Swimming,Watsu, Yoga and Massage should not be performed under certain medical condition, I affirm that I have stated all my known medical condition, and answered all questions honestly. I understand the withholding of any known medical condition may put me at risk, physically and legally. I agree to keep Ninaya updated as to any changes in the medical profile and understand that there shall be no liability on the Ninaya’s part, should I forget to do so. Thank you!
We may take beautiful pictures during class, to share with families and for PR purposes - Occasionally posting pics & videos for all to enjoy on Ninaya Water Therapies FB page