For this presentation, we will have open flame and will need a space that has at least 10' ceiling height. For those choosing the Portable Planetarium - a 20'x20' space is needed (we don't recommend being in the middle of your stacks as the blower is quite loud).
We have a few different options available for you as you endeavor to Explore the Great Unknown!
For all of our Space options, the first demonstration or lab is $350, and each additional demonstration or lab is $125. This does not include the mileage to and from your event. The Planetarium has it's own prices listed.
- Demonstration for any size group using curriculum we got from NASA!
- What is space? What does it take to be an astronaut? How do we get to space?
- This hands-on lab activity is a great supplement to the spaceflight explorer demonstration.
- Students are presented with materials and they then see who can create a spacesuit for a Marshmallow - and if the Mallonaut would survive in a space like vacuum!
- Time needed depends on number of participants, we recommend no more than 25 at a time.
- Another great supplement to Spaceflight Explorers or a great stand alone activity.
- Participants make (and launch!!!) personalized paper rockets.
- Time needed depends on number of participants, we recommend small to midsize bunches at a time.
Additional Comments or Needs
Please call us if you have further questions. (Ask for Dan) 402-694-4032 or Dan@edgerton.org